All 12 art Reviews

The Bussride The Bussride

This is funny.but only to people that don't use the bus or at a new city. But great job and the characters look good and funny.

Marklikeart responds:

that's true. I'll try and make something that's abit more relatable. Thanks for the input!

Mushroom Brotherhood Mushroom Brotherhood

Really nice theme and the lighting is good

Van-pl responds:

Thank you! I'm happy you like it.

Controlling the sexiest beast. Controlling the sexiest beast.

The position is ok I mean you don't have the position wrong, but the shading on the left breast is not in proper form twords the left arm. And the shape of is is not helping either. It deeds to show its being pushed and/or compressed by the arm. It would be shoved to the right, that is what your missing. In future works, focus on how every object or body parts are effected by each other. This does not just go with breast. Think of hats ,clothing, skin folds, hair, backpacks ect.

Jenny Jenny

Really nice keeping perspective in place.

CRASH! CRASH!

Really nice, Well done. This is a perfect cartoon fan art drawing.

IkaroTsubasa responds:

Thanks very much! :D

Darth Maul Darth Maul

Really nice. It has well shading and high light is just as good. But Johnny is right. When you create a character you need to see what the character is. (Expl a with is a dark person that you fear because he may kill you if your in his way. Now a character like that needs ugly/angry features otherwise it dose not give a fear reaction). I hope you consider this helpful.

deo101 responds:

I definitely consider this helpful. I will need to practice that, thanks!

The First Last Fight The First Last Fight

That swoooooord. Haha if it was real life. It would be impossible to use that thing. But the realms of the art world dose not care. Really well done. Even the mountains are nice, how they are not as dark. It really shows the distance and the wind environment the setting is.

YariGrafight responds:

Yes, Monster Hunter you know x)

Back Back

Skin shadow is very well done . The only thing it lacks is a highlight skin. Just adding the highlight next time will make your drawing pop.

Count Cora Count Cora

Amazing the painting is wonderful. You did a great job.

Hades-Pixels responds:

Thanks very much. Really happy you enjoyed it. :)

Harvest Time Harvest Time

It looks really nice. The design in the character is good. But I agree with blujaytunes. T or m rating